07-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I've been trying to sprite SSB64 characters in this style and I'm having a lot of trouble with some as small details are hard to make out when you're only using 5-6 colours. I'll post my results when I'm done.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
This is my pixel art. Look at it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by arün - 07-07-2008, 11:55 AM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by FRET - 07-07-2008, 12:25 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by arün - 07-07-2008, 12:38 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by Owlthief - 07-07-2008, 12:42 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by arün - 07-07-2008, 12:51 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by LilGrim1991 - 07-07-2008, 02:19 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by arün - 07-07-2008, 03:48 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by arün - 07-07-2008, 05:01 PM
RE: This is my pixel art. Look at it. - by Owlthief - 07-07-2008, 06:34 PM
|