Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

BYOND
#5
(08-02-2009, 10:50 PM)Vipershark Wrote: are you limited to a byond server or can you host your own

I'm fairly sure you can host your own


and Mewthriii, I could NOT make heads or tails of that program and I could not get it to do ANYTHING I wanted

:L


Messages In This Thread
BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
RE: BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-05-2009, 08:57 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-05-2009, 09:13 PM
RE: BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: BYOND - by Ekoi - 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-07-2009, 08:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)