Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Let's party dudes
#1
Big Grin 
oh hello, let me tell you a bit about myself. I hail from san francisco. my hobbies include hanging out, kicking it, and being totally chill. occasionally I squeeze sprite ripping in my rad schedule. in my free time I like to think about when the McRib will be back. well that about wraps it up, I'll catch you juniors later.

your best pal,
ashley


Messages In This Thread
Let's party dudes - by Flipper - 08-02-2009, 08:44 PM
RE: Let's party dudes - by Daisydoll - 08-02-2009, 08:48 PM
RE: Let's party dudes - by GaryASPG - 08-02-2009, 09:15 PM
RE: Let's party dudes - by CeeY - 08-02-2009, 09:18 PM
RE: Let's party dudes - by Adam - 08-02-2009, 09:27 PM
RE: Let's party dudes - by iDan - 08-02-2009, 09:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)