Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

BYOND
#3
I'd say the opposite. I've seen some crap games, but it's extremely flexible.

With the exception of 3d games, this system is limitless. If you know how to program it, that is. I do; I've been doing it for five years. It's one of the few things I'm actually great at. If I set my mind to it I can create a decent game in a matter of a week.


Messages In This Thread
BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-01-2009, 11:37 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-02-2009, 02:15 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
RE: BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-02-2009, 10:50 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-03-2009, 03:05 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-03-2009, 03:32 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-03-2009, 09:10 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-05-2009, 08:57 PM
RE: BYOND - by Rosencrantz - 08-05-2009, 09:13 PM
RE: BYOND - by Vipershark - 08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-06-2009, 07:40 PM
RE: BYOND - by Ekoi - 08-06-2009, 08:10 PM
RE: BYOND - by Mewthriii - 08-07-2009, 08:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)