Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

itt we organise xbox games and play them
#30
(08-01-2009, 09:44 PM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote:
(08-01-2009, 07:54 PM)oB2Ko Mario Wrote: o shit really?

well I knew you were on it, Vooper, but I didn't check what Ray's gamertag was
so
sorry guys :<



and I'd love to go back on, but my bro usually gets on before I do and then I have to wait :C
that and work
and fucking KILLZONE 2

i am huntsman125 >:

I didn't know this until today

before I posted that I actually took the time to look at your sig, and then I was like
"damn"

sorry bro :{


Messages In This Thread
RE: itt we organise xbox games and play them - by cranky_cunt2acca03e - 07-31-2009, 09:11 PM
RE: itt we organise xbox games and play them - by cranky_cunt2acca03e - 07-31-2009, 11:28 PM
RE: itt we organise xbox games and play them - by cranky_cunt2acca03e - 08-01-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: itt we organise xbox games and play them - by Rosencrantz - 08-01-2009, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)