Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Link, he come to town
#3
(07-31-2009, 01:16 PM)EpicWes Wrote: the ha ir kind of flickers a bit when it goes all the way up. It looks weird, but it might be intentional

No that is an error on my part actually. I'm trying to fix that, but I'm also trying to figure out how to make the arms and legs move propperly as well. I forgot how difficult walking animations were.


Messages In This Thread
Link, he come to town - by Marth - 07-31-2009, 12:40 PM
RE: Link, he come to town - by Wes - 07-31-2009, 01:16 PM
RE: Link, he come to town - by Marth - 07-31-2009, 01:38 PM
RE: Link, he come to town - by Koopaul - 07-31-2009, 03:39 PM
RE: Link, he come to town - by Marth - 08-04-2009, 10:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)