07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Okay, Bittercup's corpse is just laying there in the middle of Big Town. This makes me sad, 'cos she always gave me free stuff. Ah, well, at least there's still that super-generous Megaton settler who I'm pretty sure is stalking me.
I've finally got my dart gun (
), so my chances of surviving Old Olney have risen by a jillion percent.
And I just escaped from Raven Rock. I was able to convince Mr. President to [spoiler]KILL HIMSELF HAHA[/spoiler] but damn that Colonel Autumn, he's stubborn.
Oh, and Enclave Soldiers now feel like going about with Sentry Bots. Fun.
Oh, and where the hell do I find Fawkes after escaping Raven Rock?
I've finally got my dart gun (
), so my chances of surviving Old Olney have risen by a jillion percent.And I just escaped from Raven Rock. I was able to convince Mr. President to [spoiler]KILL HIMSELF HAHA[/spoiler] but damn that Colonel Autumn, he's stubborn.
Oh, and Enclave Soldiers now feel like going about with Sentry Bots. Fun.
Oh, and where the hell do I find Fawkes after escaping Raven Rock?

