07-06-2008, 09:53 PM
NO I'VE NEVER PLAYED MELEE YEAH I JUST STEAL ALL THOSE SHEETS. Duh. The Sandbag is more rounded it in the game, and by using those textures wrong, I mean they don't look good resized and stuff.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
My Custom Sand Bag
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
My Custom Sand Bag - by fattopatto - 07-06-2008, 07:42 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by Ton - 07-06-2008, 08:07 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by Colton - 07-06-2008, 09:17 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by fattopatto - 07-06-2008, 09:17 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by Colton - 07-06-2008, 09:53 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by GodKill - 07-06-2008, 10:02 PM
RE: My Custom Sand Bag - by Kairos - 07-06-2008, 10:09 PM
|