Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The evil wizard, Agahnim
#1
   
Before anyone says ANYTHING about my attaching the image, it's because my dad has VERY strict internet website block, so image
hosting sites are out of the question for me. I'm not allowed to use them.
Anyway, the sprite is of Agahnim, the evil wizard from ALTTP. He's in Minish Cap style (sort of). I did my best. He's a bit taller than the orginal, and uses the 'Artwork Colors.' I have all of his front poses done.


Messages In This Thread
The evil wizard, Agahnim - by ProtoTroid X - 07-30-2009, 04:56 PM
RE: The evil wizard, Agahnim - by Ton - 07-30-2009, 10:23 PM
RE: The evil wizard, Agahnim - by TomGuycott - 07-31-2009, 12:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)