Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which game do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oracle of seasons
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oracle of ages
37.50%
6 37.50%
I like them both the same
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legend of zelda ooa and oos(Oracle ages,seasons)
#24
I have both.

Beat seasons but not ages. (ages is my brother's, and seasons got stolen so I'll just buy both and replay them lol)
I liked ages much better. It had two FULL overworlds and more to do, while seasons was stuck with subrosia (which is tiny, btw) and the season changing only worked in certain places.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of zelda ooa and oos(Oracle ages,seasons) - by Vipershark - 07-26-2009, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)