Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which game do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oracle of seasons
31.25%
5 31.25%
Oracle of ages
37.50%
6 37.50%
I like them both the same
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legend of zelda ooa and oos(Oracle ages,seasons)
#23
Yes hes got a point this is not a battle between majoras mask and ocarina of time yes i have them both there great but i want your opinion on THESE GAMES
True i have both oracle of seasons and ages AND links awakening and I love the three of them
Hey guys I know this is quite of topic but how do you get a display pic?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Legend of zelda ooa and oos(Oracle ages,seasons) - by Daze - 07-26-2009, 10:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)