07-25-2009, 02:29 PM
I know, I wanted to have a go without tracing, and I got a good result.
So What do you think.
So What do you think.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Mario in my Style
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Mario in my Style - by Big-Will - 07-24-2009, 04:43 AM
RE: Mario in my Style - by JosephSeraph - 07-24-2009, 09:29 AM
RE: Mario in my Style - by Big-Will - 07-24-2009, 10:07 AM
RE: Mario in my Style - by JosephSeraph - 07-25-2009, 01:40 PM
RE: Mario in my Style - by Big-Will - 07-25-2009, 02:29 PM
RE: Mario in my Style - by JosephSeraph - 07-25-2009, 06:27 PM
RE: Mario in my Style - by Big-Will - 07-25-2009, 07:34 PM
|