Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Luigi (Nintendo)
#11
It looks good but he seems to tall.I won't say its bad because I could never be able to do better
so I won't criticize.Smile
Any way I believe he should be shorter compare him to some of the other characters on this topic like sonic for instance
even with Mario he's his giant brother I think.
Lol I criticized anyway but still good job.
Also you can't give Luigi the large arms because Mario has midget arms unless Luigi is supposed to look that different.


Messages In This Thread
Luigi (Nintendo) - by A.J. Nitro - 06-25-2009, 10:05 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by D2S-Speed - 06-25-2009, 10:09 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Deebs - 06-25-2009, 10:15 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by A.J. Nitro - 06-25-2009, 10:17 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Deebs - 06-25-2009, 10:38 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by A.J. Nitro - 06-25-2009, 11:33 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Deebs - 06-25-2009, 11:57 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by A.J. Nitro - 06-26-2009, 12:05 AM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by :Star*Lite: - 08-26-2009, 12:58 AM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Deebs - 06-26-2009, 09:40 AM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by A.J. Nitro - 06-26-2009, 10:13 AM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Mist th - 07-24-2009, 02:34 AM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Koreo the Fox - 02-26-2010, 08:55 PM
RE: Luigi (Nintendo) - by Iceman404 - 02-26-2010, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)