Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

A Character for a game
#1
I've been attempting to make a 2D shooter for a while, kinda like Metal Slug, but I've kept revamping the sprites so I haven't really gotten anywhere[/i] and I think it's gotten a lot better from the first version. I'd just like some C+C on the shading and such of the newest version, which I believe I drastically improved.

Other versions are there for a comparison. V3 is the latest.
[Image: versionprogression.png]


Messages In This Thread
A Character for a game - by Alex - 07-22-2009, 05:40 PM
RE: A Character for a game - by Cobalt Blue - 07-23-2009, 07:46 AM
RE: A Character for a game - by Alex - 07-23-2009, 11:28 AM
RE: A Character for a game - by JosephSeraph - 07-23-2009, 08:46 AM
RE: A Character for a game - by Cobalt Blue - 07-23-2009, 04:36 PM
RE: A Character for a game - by Alex - 07-23-2009, 09:47 PM
RE: A Character for a game - by JosephSeraph - 07-23-2009, 06:49 PM
RE: A Character for a game - by JosephSeraph - 07-24-2009, 07:45 AM
RE: A Character for a game - by Alex - 07-24-2009, 09:34 AM
RE: A Character for a game - by Alex - 08-05-2009, 09:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)