(07-20-2009, 10:35 AM)The Master Sonic Brawler Wrote: So does everyone think we should make a sub-forum for the Fantasy Smash Project I think we really need this so everything is neatly organized so that people can find what they are looking for and update recently!Personally I think that would bring out more inactivity to the process. We should just stick to this topic and get more things done. The Smash Bros Project already having a subfourm has brought more inactivity to it. And having another subfourm for the Fantasy Smash wouldn't do any better.
Maybe we could make a poll out of it, but I know that I am voting for a new sub-forum!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Fantasy Smash Project
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)

