Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My Random Pokemon Things
#3
(07-20-2009, 10:15 AM)Neslug Wrote: I see some edited parts from the "real" sprites and some of the colours & shading aren't that great but don't I think these are downright terrible, either. First three are pretty cool even though their bodies look too saturated and dark (and they don't really look like Pokémon).

Heh heh! Thanks! Yeah, a good few of them are sprite spliced and this was before I heard pillow shading was a no-no.

The two ones which are actually custom made by me are Vambat(The purple bat like thing) and Jewelf(The blue fox thingy at the end) and I'm quite proud of them. A few others I made from scratch but I can't remember which now.


Messages In This Thread
My Random Pokemon Things - by Kurai - 07-20-2009, 09:46 AM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Neslug - 07-20-2009, 10:15 AM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Kurai - 07-20-2009, 10:28 AM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Phantom Killah - 07-20-2009, 02:16 PM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Neros Urameshi - 07-20-2009, 01:04 PM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Cobalt Blue - 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: My Random Pokemon Things - by Cshad - 07-20-2009, 09:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)