Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Greetings and salutations
#1
Smile 
Hey there, melichan here. This probably should have been my first post, sorry about that. Genki ^_^;

About me: I've been doing sprite edits and sprites from scratch for about three years now, mostly for the Destiny Revival project. However, I'm extremely new to sprite ripping, and this seemed like the best place to get help and advice on that (not to mention generally friendlier than other spriter forums I've visited).

I look forward to what I'll learn here, and it's nice to meet you all. Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Greetings and salutations - by melichan - 07-15-2009, 12:39 PM
RE: Greetings and salutations - by Alpha Six - 07-16-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: Greetings and salutations - by melichan - 07-20-2009, 09:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)