07-14-2009, 03:12 PM
Please stop with these wannabe serious discussion topics.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: What do you/other(s) think about those who use God's name in vain on video games You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| I think it is WRONG | 0 | 0% | |
| I get upset | 0 | 0% | |
| I get ANGRY | 0 | 0% | |
| I know it is wrong | 1 | 25.00% | |
I am too mad to answer for now > > : ( |
0 | 0% | |
| Other/Others/Mix/Mixes | 0 | 0% | |
| I believe they should be sued | 0 | 0% | |
| I'm terrible at posting, and should stop immediately | 3 | 75.00% | |
| I believe that it is immoral and illegal. | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 4 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Using God's name in video games what do you/other(s) think?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|