Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The New guy
#1
Big Grin 
Yo people, I'm none in most sites as DJGameFreakTheIguana. Although I am ripping sprites and will post my W.I.P.s soon, I signed up cause there's a member here, in fact a administrator, who I need to get in contact with about a sprite sheet he's working on, so I'll handle that shortly. but since I'm here, I'll intro myself.

The main reason why I'm ripping sprites is because of a game project I''m working on called Sega Genesis Mega Brawler:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b5lXMRFW...annel_page
Download link in the info box.Ninja
I'm also sort of an Musician, as in I compose my own tracks using Fl Studio on the computer. I'm usually opened for requests but at the moment I've been soul searching for my sounds and instruments to use in my tracks, plus I'm doing music for two other game projects.


Messages In This Thread
The New guy - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
RE: The New guy - by arĂ¼n - 07-13-2009, 08:40 PM
RE: The New guy - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 07-13-2009, 08:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)