Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Neo Tokyo
#7
(07-13-2009, 04:30 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: TO GALBADIA HOTEL!

Despite the music in the headphones, you just put FF8 music in my head.

And I bet I'll suck at this game. I'll have to download it when my internet speeds up, its going insanely slow lately. Or atleast, every game I play lags like a bitch.


Messages In This Thread
Neo Tokyo - by arĂ¼n - 07-12-2009, 07:27 PM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by Dark Ultima - 07-13-2009, 08:41 AM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by Vipershark - 07-13-2009, 01:17 PM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by a babyass man - 07-13-2009, 01:38 PM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by Dark Ultima - 07-13-2009, 01:52 PM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-13-2009, 04:30 PM
RE: Neo Tokyo - by Dark Ultima - 07-13-2009, 04:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)