Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario 100 ways. Welcome back Ninspriterx
#92
It's possible to do prerended sprites so I believe Nin can do it.

Btw, Gorsal, thank you so much for helping with the list. You beat me haha
[Image: ninstyle100.png]
I was up to 13. Anyway, I replaced some of your boxes(not much)with what I got. I tried to pick out the characters that had the colors Nin needed to make an official Mario sprite.

Btw, I wasn't sure which Klonoa style they wanted Nin to sprite. It just said GBA and their was 2 games of Klonoa for the GBA. So whichever one is your favorite, Nin, choose it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario 100 ways. Welcome back Ninspriterx - by Star - 07-12-2009, 09:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)