Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Another "my character" thread
#1
http://img22.imageshack.us/i/geeklord.tif/
Meet Geek Lord. (Har.)
Obviously unfinished. I'm trying to shade the cape, but it always ends up looking... Noobish. Awful kind of noobish. Which is going to get worse once I have to put the evil overlord cape slash lab coat over his arm... Hand... Things.
Take note this is my first time doing anything GOOD with sprites. I haven't used Appleworks (Mac's MS Paint, yes I use a Mac so bite me, 'tis a long story) for about two good years, and even before then I pretty much just did recolors and slapped things on... You can guess the rest, I presume. Any tips and various comments and criticism for me?

(Also thanks to the good Doctor Shnaps for ripping the original sprites.)


Messages In This Thread
Another "my character" thread - by The Geek Lord - 07-10-2009, 12:54 AM
RE: Another "my character" thread - by bnewton - 07-10-2009, 08:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)