Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Brawl items
#6
(07-09-2009, 01:36 AM)Devicho Wrote:
(07-09-2009, 01:05 AM)Daisydoll Wrote: http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/6075/brawlitems.png
r u f***in happy now?
when I view attachments, I click open, not save.
Calm down. Had you read the rules yourself nobody would bug you about them.
As for the sprites? They're very small and plain. You don't need outer AAing either.

EDIT: learn2quote
thanksSmile I know I read the rules in the resources section,but I don't remember reading that.


Messages In This Thread
Brawl items - by Daisydoll - 07-09-2009, 12:44 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Previous - 07-09-2009, 12:50 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Daisydoll - 07-09-2009, 01:05 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Devicho - 07-09-2009, 01:36 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Daisydoll - 07-09-2009, 01:49 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Vipershark - 07-09-2009, 01:12 AM
RE: Brawl items - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-09-2009, 06:34 AM
RE: Brawl items - by Kao - 07-09-2009, 08:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)