Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC
Pretty much. You can make them visible for now, I'm talking in regards to the future a little.

Also scanning that, that script will move a sprite in increments of 5 pixels, unless there's less room than that, in which case it'll move less than that? I notice there's not a condition for if you're directly next to a solid object? I assume GM's a smart enough system that it'll just ignore the input, but it might be a good idea to have it explicitly state that the character doesn't move (possibly with a 'bump' sound effect, like in the games, but that's not required. It'd be something for you to show off with).


Messages In This Thread
RE: PokémonJRPG Large-Scale Fangame for PC - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-08-2009, 05:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)