Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Fangame in need of spriters. [lots of content]
#21
(07-07-2009, 03:51 PM)Flare Wrote: I have a question regarding your programming, how did you create your enemy ai, is it sensors or built in features of MMF 2? You obviously don't need to answer but its just cause I never seemed to be able to create ai that you could interact with like yours.

Sensors and lots of hours of advanced programming[as far as MMF2 goes] and mathematics.


Anyways, here is the MKIII spritesheet. I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me animate this. I don't like some of the animations I've come up with.
[Image: MKIII-1.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Fangame in need of spriters. [lots of content] - by Streak Thunderstorm - 07-07-2009, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)