Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My work in progress
#1
Please move this thread if its not supposed to be here. I really don't want to screw up while I'm here. Right now I'm working on ripping/editing sprites from Metroid II. They are supposed to look like a sheet made by Infinity's End, only with Metroid II sprites instead of Super.

Its not done, but here is my progress:
[Image: wip.png]
I had some others but they got all fucked up so I'm currently fixing them.


Messages In This Thread
My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-07-2009, 08:53 AM
RE: My work in progress - by Cobalt Blue - 07-07-2009, 09:35 AM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-07-2009, 09:39 AM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-07-2009, 04:40 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Daisydoll - 07-07-2009, 06:58 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-09-2009, 01:49 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Alpha Six - 07-09-2009, 01:54 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-09-2009, 02:08 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Badassbill - 07-09-2009, 02:23 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Prime Guy - 07-09-2009, 02:44 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Cobalt Blue - 07-09-2009, 09:03 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Vipershark - 07-09-2009, 09:17 PM
RE: My work in progress - by Cobalt Blue - 07-09-2009, 09:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)