Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic Fangame in need of spriters. [lots of content]
#7
Well if you read above it you can set the keys to what you want.

I love this game, I've seen it on sfghq and I love the AI especially, I will lend a small hand since I know If I take too much on I wont get it finished but I can help anyway. Ill edit this post with a preview of what I can do just so you don't think I'm a complete n00b or something along those lines.

Edit: One thing I hate when people use Battle and Advance is they are different styles. For example here is an edited look up in battle.
[Image: 71190254.png]


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Fangame in need of spriters. [lots of content] - by Flare - 07-06-2009, 06:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)