Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites
#5
I don't even think he ripped them, for one, ya most of them are from PMD1/PMD2/PMD sky but he has some DPP too, so if you did rip them you should know what game(s) you rip them from.

Some are JPG, and some are not, and that different sizes is not helping to much too.
All I can guess is that you ripped them from sites, or you just found links to these and picked to send them here.
But you could have ripped them, who knows, I really don't know what to say here.


Messages In This Thread
Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites - by mysterydungeon111 - 07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
RE: Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites - by scottfitzz - 07-02-2009, 06:42 AM
RE: Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites - by Dazz - 07-02-2009, 06:50 AM
RE: Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites - by Jackster - 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
RE: Pmd 1 and 2 Sprites - by WindDragonKP - 07-06-2009, 10:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)