Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Request: Shin Megami Tensei, demons
#1
Since I am with a lack of an emulaitor at the moment to rip these myself, and I can't ask for emulaitors or ROMs on this board..

I'd like to request Shin Megami Tensei sprites, not that hard no? mostly enemy demons, graphics can be from almost any game that uses 2D pixelart since I might be using these for a sprite project (and I hardly ask for anything in this fourm either, woo).


Messages In This Thread
Request: Shin Megami Tensei, demons - by Gaia - 07-05-2009, 07:26 PM
RE: Request: Shin Megami Tensei, demons - by Gaia - 07-05-2009, 08:13 PM
RE: Request: Shin Megami Tensei, demons - by Gaia - 07-05-2009, 08:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)