Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

"And Brotha, I hurt People"
#13
This is going to sound really fucking picky but.... Add one more pixel of black to the bottom of the elbow to make the cure less square...

edit: and take a couple off the top of the elbow bit, to make the curve less 1/1 and more 1/2... I can't explain what I mean.


Messages In This Thread
"And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-02-2009, 09:19 AM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Wavey - 07-02-2009, 03:27 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Skink - 07-02-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-02-2009, 06:00 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-02-2009, 07:27 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Tero - 07-02-2009, 08:26 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-02-2009, 09:40 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by mozzy - 07-03-2009, 12:13 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Dazz - 07-03-2009, 12:26 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-03-2009, 01:20 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Dazz - 07-03-2009, 01:57 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-03-2009, 03:30 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Wavey - 07-03-2009, 05:24 PM
RE: "And Brotha, I hurt People" - by Cobalt Blue - 07-03-2009, 06:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)