(07-02-2009, 01:08 PM)Gaia Wrote: Obviously needs a lot of work with the contrast (legs too dark, arms look pillowed, etc) , and I think he needs a more suitable stance too. It's a FIGHTING genere too, so he needs the stance for a fighter, and needs to look more human, face-wise and arm-wise, but the gun's decent.Pik made a Quote a while ago, and it's in this topic. Only problem is, hes inactive.
I'd suggest using this as a reference to what I mean, but don't overdo it to the point that it's a trace.
Credit to Ahuron (since I actually know the guy, slightly, he's a good person too. but knew from MSN and DA), obviously.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Fantasy Smash Project
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)


![[Image: card513.gif]](http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/Blue/card513.gif)