Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Elder Claus.
#1
Hi, I'm Necropolis, and I come fromthe old forum (My name was "Sonik") and I have a submition: a ripp/edit of Claus (from Mother 3). It's his elder form:
[Image: closbr0.png]
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4365/closbr0.png

And I tried a tumbnail (yes, I bad at making it...):
[Image: claustumbxl0.png]

What do you think of it?


Messages In This Thread
Elder Claus. - by Necropolis - 07-02-2008, 12:47 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Ton - 07-02-2008, 12:59 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Necropolis - 07-02-2008, 01:07 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Ton - 07-02-2008, 01:43 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Necropolis - 07-02-2008, 01:57 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Ton - 07-02-2008, 02:13 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Necropolis - 07-02-2008, 02:49 PM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Ton - 07-03-2008, 12:00 AM
RE: Elder Claus. - by Necropolis - 07-03-2008, 02:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)