07-01-2009, 03:11 AM
I bought collectors edition on release. I have a Vault Boy bobblehead and a Vaut Tec lunch box 
[spoiler]If you want Power Armor Training, its faster to just go do Operation Anchorage right after leaving Vault 101. Put the game on Very Easy and it'll take about 20 minutes to complete Operation Anchorage. This however gives you some pretty top starting gear and unbalances it for a while.
If you don't have Operation Anchorage, you have to wait until The Brotherhood Of Steel is willing to train you, which is after completing the Waters of Life quest. This quest is just before Finding The Garden Of Eden, which is the last quest before the end game quest. The only way to play After that, is to have Broken Steel.
You are trained by the Paladin who is training Initiates inside The Citadel courtyard.[/spoiler]
I should download Point Lookout. Infact, I think I'll check if Games For Windows Live is going to behave and let me.

[spoiler]If you want Power Armor Training, its faster to just go do Operation Anchorage right after leaving Vault 101. Put the game on Very Easy and it'll take about 20 minutes to complete Operation Anchorage. This however gives you some pretty top starting gear and unbalances it for a while.
If you don't have Operation Anchorage, you have to wait until The Brotherhood Of Steel is willing to train you, which is after completing the Waters of Life quest. This quest is just before Finding The Garden Of Eden, which is the last quest before the end game quest. The only way to play After that, is to have Broken Steel.
You are trained by the Paladin who is training Initiates inside The Citadel courtyard.[/spoiler]
I should download Point Lookout. Infact, I think I'll check if Games For Windows Live is going to behave and let me.


