Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What kind of music gives you rhythm for playing games (or any game for that matter)?
#17
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:OH THE GENERIC~

When playing games, I'l actually listen to the game music; with the exception of MMOs and other PC games, where I'll usually have music going to avoid haring the same track loop too many times.
This.

Chdonga Wrote:If its not a sports game I listen to something like
Chocolate Rain-Tay Zonday
Never Gonna Give You Up [color=#F5F5DC](I know, I'm crazy!)[color]-Rick Astley
Any song from SSBB
Crank Dat Soulja Boy[color=#F5F5DC](The good one though)[color]-Soulja Boy
And a few others but I forgot the names of them

If it is a sports game I listen to whatever background music they play.
I think someone loves his 4chan a bit too much.


Messages In This Thread
RE: What kind of music gives you rhythm for playing games (or any game for that matter)? - by Maxpphire - 07-02-2008, 12:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)