05-23-2008, 05:26 PM
I already ripped Backdrop, RTB. Unless you're adding extras.
And Flare, rip Fire Kirby.
And Flare, rip Fire Kirby.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: Which Kirby should I rip? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Fighter Kirby | 1 | 14.29% | |
| Fire Kirby | 3 | 42.86% | |
| Fireball Kirby | 3 | 42.86% | |
| Plasma Kirby | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 7 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
Which should I rip?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Which should I rip? - by FlareTPH - 05-23-2008, 04:53 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Britt - 05-23-2008, 05:11 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by FlareTPH - 05-23-2008, 05:47 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Random Talking Bush - 05-23-2008, 05:14 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by A.J. Nitro - 05-23-2008, 05:26 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Random Talking Bush - 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by tredog777 - 05-23-2008, 06:10 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Miles07 - 05-23-2008, 06:47 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by A.J. Nitro - 05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Lotos - 05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
|