06-27-2009, 11:51 AM
Meh. not much. just a crap load of sprites that need critique.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 06-27-2009, 11:34 AM
RE: I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers - by Thunder Toes - 06-27-2009, 11:40 AM
RE: I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 06-27-2009, 11:51 AM
RE: I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers - by Boo - 06-27-2009, 12:06 PM
RE: I return from the land of the lazy-no-critiquers - by Turbo Thunderbolt - 06-27-2009, 12:09 PM
|