Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Which Kirby should I rip?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Fighter Kirby
14.29%
1 14.29%
Fire Kirby
42.86%
3 42.86%
Fireball Kirby
42.86%
3 42.86%
Plasma Kirby
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which should I rip?
#3
Not voting for Fighter Kirby, 'cuz I'm currently ripping those (and Backdrop Kirby, since they use the same sprites). So... Fireball Kirby will be my vote.


Messages In This Thread
Which should I rip? - by FlareTPH - 05-23-2008, 04:53 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Britt - 05-23-2008, 05:11 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by FlareTPH - 05-23-2008, 05:47 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Random Talking Bush - 05-23-2008, 05:14 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by A.J. Nitro - 05-23-2008, 05:26 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Random Talking Bush - 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by tredog777 - 05-23-2008, 06:10 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Miles07 - 05-23-2008, 06:47 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by A.J. Nitro - 05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
RE: Which should I rip? - by Lotos - 05-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)