Yep it is from the RCR people I am planning on making a RCR site which will have all the RCR sprites and my comics on it using all the sprites in upgraded EX style but before I finish ripping these I will finish editing the customs I am making at this time. And I'm posting all my sprites here because you are my favorite sprite site.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Crash 'n The Boys Misc Sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Crash 'n The Boys Misc Sprites - by Pymann - 06-16-2009, 12:48 PM
RE: Crash 'n The Boys Misc Sprites - by Pymann - 06-23-2009, 11:59 AM
RE: Crash 'n The Boys Misc Sprites - by Ton - 06-24-2009, 11:59 AM
RE: Crash 'n The Boys Misc Sprites - by Pymann - 06-24-2009, 02:07 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

