06-23-2009, 03:29 PM
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edit...heet/18197
I'm making a fan game and I wanna use this but I need more poses
I'm making a fan game and I wanna use this but I need more poses
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Can some please expand upon this sprite sheet?
|
|
06-23-2009, 03:29 PM
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edit...heet/18197
I'm making a fan game and I wanna use this but I need more poses |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Can some please expand upon this sprite sheet? - by HyperSonic92 - 06-23-2009, 03:29 PM
RE: Can some please expand upon this sprite sheet? - by Cobalt Blue - 06-23-2009, 05:53 PM
RE: Can some please expand upon this sprite sheet? - by HyperSonic92 - 06-24-2009, 06:59 PM
RE: Can some please expand upon this sprite sheet? - by HyperSonic92 - 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
|