Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What games would make awesome movies?
#65
(06-22-2009, 07:57 PM)Rival Rökkan Wrote:
(06-22-2009, 07:04 PM)Sol Wrote: Wow, I totally forgot about this one, I've mulled it over in my head and think it could make an incredible movie, even though it would never, EVER happen.

Cave Story.

Maybe as just a 2D animated movie, I think it could work.

I also thought that Cave Story was impossible, specially when Quote doesn't say a thing.
But as a 2D or a 3D animated cult-like movie could work wonders.
tell me you wont love a Cave Story short on this particular style http://vimeo.com/4566083 .


Messages In This Thread
What games would make awesome movies? - by mozzy - 06-19-2009, 12:00 AM
RE: What games would make awesome movies? - by Cobalt Blue - 06-23-2009, 01:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)