Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2
#4
I dont really think jagged jackets are parts of any style, but I understand the shading part, sorry. On the new one there is not much I can comment on but good job.


Messages In This Thread
1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by triptych - 06-20-2009, 11:39 PM
RE: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by Black Sax - 06-21-2009, 12:10 PM
RE: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by Gors - 06-22-2009, 03:52 PM
RE: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by Sol - 06-22-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by des - 06-22-2009, 10:34 PM
RE: 1up KOF2k Styled Portrait, take 2 - by des - 06-23-2009, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)