Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What games would make awesome movies?
#40
Even though you'll all shit over this idea.

Even though I know half of you think it's over hyped.

Even though it's Yaoibait.

I STILL think, a Disney made cell by cell Kingdom Hearts movie would touche my inner boy child deeply and make me believe in heroes and tales of wonder again.

Also, Starship Troopers? Fucking amazing, I swear looking back now that movie was HALO ODST the movie.

Metroid? Member that lady who played 7 of 9 on Star Trek Voyager, yeah her hotness, with a younger woman in a blue costume and we have dun dun dun Samus Aran. If George Lucas fronted the project Metroid could and would be done well.


Messages In This Thread
What games would make awesome movies? - by mozzy - 06-19-2009, 12:00 AM
RE: What games would make awesome movies? - by Omegajak - 06-21-2009, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)