Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Deebs Stuff (Now with something else)
#12
(06-19-2009, 01:17 AM)Vipershark Wrote: I hope I won't get in trouble for this but uh
would you mind also submitting them to [removed]?
(Note to dazz/mods: hey, he's also submitting them to MFZ too, so why not?)

Just a note- she is submitting this to MFZ. Not he.

Anyways Deebs, I already said these sprites suck, honestly, and in my opinion Gameloft's sprites ALWAYS were somewhat bad. Though I like their Eggman.

Why not post Perfect Chaos here?


Messages In This Thread
Deebs Stuff (Now with something else) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 03:05 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 05:46 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-18-2009, 08:23 PM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by The KKM - 06-19-2009, 06:59 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Dazz - 06-19-2009, 09:21 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Dazz - 06-19-2009, 11:13 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-19-2009, 11:37 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
RE: Deebs Stuff (Now with Werehog RIP) - by Deebs - 06-21-2009, 07:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)