Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP Topic: TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games
#24
(06-18-2009, 12:00 AM)DigiTamer Metaru Wrote: about time.
Heh Tell me about it. I've been dying to stop spriting that style. Im too deep in the hole with projects for that style to stop though..T_T

(06-18-2009, 05:48 AM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: ilu Star, thanks for taking me up on my challenge. C:
I don't think I've seen you do NOT ML so yyaaaaayy.
Ilu2. Smile And you're welcome.
It's rarely I do that, I need to do stuff like this more often though. Seriously. I'm sick of M&L.

[Image: gearsofwarhumansbetraya.png]Gosh dang I'm such a slow spriter. And yes, Locust do have nipples. I didn't realise this til I started looking up references to study. I may not be able to capture all of the Locust's details but I'll try to capture as much as I can.


Messages In This Thread
RE: WIP Topic: TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games - by Star - 06-18-2009, 01:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)