Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

WIP Topic: TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games
#19
Here's a heavy WIP of what I'm doing:

[Image: gearsofwarhumansbetraya.png]
And to explain how the concept could work with Gears of War, there was actually one point in time that the Locust and Cog were suppose to team up and make an alliance. For whatever reason(they never explained it), they never formed this alliance and the Locust Queen claimed that they had betrayed them. This game would show the viewpoints of the Locust and show what made this betrayal. Oh and this is a custom style which is full of details.

LOOK AT ME MR BUTTBUTT I'M NOT SPRITING M&L!

It was either this or Banjo Kazooie. If nobody likes this idea I'll go with Banjo.


Messages In This Thread
RE: WIP Topic: TSR Challenge 8: Enemy Games - by Star - 06-17-2009, 10:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)