Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Halloween-ish Goomba
#10
Right now I'm just going for designs.
However, if one of them becomes popular enough, I might add its remaining poses.

Another update:

[Image: creepygoombas.png]

I've added:
1) Green-Ogre/cyclops Goomba
2) Goomba in Bio-Hazard suit.

Back to Black Sax, I have no idea how to add the little "loose bandages" to the mummy Goomba and make it look good. I'll try and attempt them again later.


Messages In This Thread
Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-15-2009, 06:14 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Solink - 06-16-2009, 07:02 AM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-16-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Black Sax - 06-16-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Black Sax - 06-16-2009, 08:17 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-16-2009, 09:13 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Black Sax - 06-16-2009, 11:49 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Boo - 06-17-2009, 06:53 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-17-2009, 07:36 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by Cobalt Blue - 06-17-2009, 09:43 PM
RE: Halloween-ish Goomba - by LordGavin - 06-18-2009, 11:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)