Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I wasn't thinking
#1
I'm sorry what I said. I wasn't thinking. The Super Mario thing he said I was screwing some of the original designs. No one told me about sizing the sprites. Can they? I'm sorry for everything. I get angry sometimes & I don't think straight. Grooveman was pissed everytime I attempted to put up my four GBA sheets. Why? The size? The fact that it was all blurry? The fact that it was small? That wasn't all I was ripping. I was planning like a gazillion more sheets.

Move this forum if it shouldn't be here, but don't lock it. I'm sincere. I'm not looking for pity. I'm not that soft.


Messages In This Thread
I wasn't thinking - by Roy - 06-17-2009, 03:35 PM
RE: I wasn't thinking - by mozzy - 06-17-2009, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)