Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kiba
0%
0 0%
Neji
0%
0 0%
No one
100.00%
5 100.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I have made a sprite animation
#7
(06-12-2009, 06:01 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: If it's in the wrong place Lunyka, move it.

This is also pretty terrible, btw.

To be honest, the animation is preety good, but you can barely see the sprites.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by $uperLugia95 - 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by GaryASPG - 06-12-2009, 03:54 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Skink - 06-12-2009, 03:58 PM
RE: I have made a sprite animation - by Maxpphire - 06-14-2009, 02:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)