Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Comics] Ash pokemon comic things.
#10
that's how my empoleon is on diamond

It's level 50 something and the rest of my team is level 30 something
I'm in a level 30 area atm
My empoleon can basically tank through anything
I exp share train the rest of my pokemon
once one levels up, I switch the exp share to the next pokemon and level it up
empoleon gets full exp from every battle while the rest is split among the rest of the team


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Comics] Ash pokemon comic things. - by Zac - 06-10-2009, 10:36 PM
RE: [Comics] Ash pokemon comic things. - by KoA - 06-11-2009, 03:11 AM
RE: [Comics] Ash pokemon comic things. - by Vipershark - 06-13-2009, 01:30 PM
RE: [Comics] Ash pokemon comic things. - by Boo - 06-15-2009, 02:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)