Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Resident Evil 1
#2
One of the spiders is a boss called Black Tiger, the other is a Web Spinner. Tentacle monster should be the part of Plant 42 encountered in the Dorm basement. Zombie 3 might be the Chimera which isn't a zombie, Zombie 4 is Tyrant.

And I think Black Tiger had the yellow hair.

---

Mutilated Body 1 is Kenneth, can't say about the 2nd one for sure as the link isn't working for me but it's probably Forrest. I'll check manual for the names but I'm sure they're the right ones.

---

Okay, it's Kenneth J. Sullivan and Forest Speyer.


Messages In This Thread
Resident Evil 1 - by IceManual - 06-12-2009, 07:31 PM
RE: Resident Evil 1 - by Deathbringer - 06-12-2009, 07:58 PM
RE: Resident Evil 1 - by Dazz - 06-15-2009, 04:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)